Rimmel Extra Wow Lash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I will definitely use up the rest of the bottle that I purchased but will probably not go back to get this ever again
  • I think that what initially attracted me to this product was the fact that the brush is gigantic
  • Making the problem a bit worse is the fact that the formula is very wet
  • I think the reason why I was so disappointed in this mascara was that I have gotten really awesome mascara products from the Rimmel cosmetics line in the past so I had very high hopes for this one as well
  • I don’t necessarily regret buying this mascara because it was so cheap that I really did not mind trying it out

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Rimmel Extra Wow Lash mascara from my local Walgreen’s. Though this is an okay mascara, it is honestly not that fantastic or notable for any particular reason. It did not give me that false lash effect that I crave and demand of a good mascara. I will definitely use up the rest of the bottle that I purchased but will probably not go back to get this ever again.

I think that what initially attracted me to this product was the fact that the brush is gigantic. I tend to achieve a better look with a bigger brush so

I was interested to try this one out to see if that would be true. However, that may have backfired. I think the reason why I do not like this mascara is because so much of the product comes out onto the wand on each application so that I feel like I am overloading my lashes with mascara. Making the problem a bit worse is the fact that the formula is very wet. Those two things make it very easy to mess up my lashes. Maybe I am just a little clumsy on the application or maybe this mascara really does make the process a bit more difficult. Either way, I find that I have to spend a lot more time applying this to my lashes and I have to be a lot more careful to achieve a good look. I did not get that much volume or length. This honestly really only darkened my lashes slightly. Another thing that is kind of worrisome is how easy it is for this mascara to clump up. Again, I think it all goes back to how difficult it is to apply this mascara. It is pretty hit or miss for me. Sometimes it looks good on ...

• Rimmel Extra Wow Lash Mascara
      my lashes and other times it looks clumpy.

I think the reason why I was so disappointed in this mascara was that I have gotten really awesome mascara products from the Rimmel cosmetics line in the past so I had very high hopes for this one as well. The Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara is, in my opinion, one of the best drugstore mascara products on the market right now. Unfortunately, the Rimmel Extra Wow Lash did not live up to my expectations.

I don’t necessarily regret buying this mascara because it was so cheap that I really did not mind trying it out.

I think I ended up paying about four dollars for it maximum. Overall, I have to give the Rimmel Extra Wow Lash mascara a rating of a 6 out of 10. It did not wow me by any means. It is only an average mascara. I do think it is good for the price, but since there are so many other fantastic drugstore mascaras on the market for just a few dollars more, I will probably not get this particular mascara again in the future. For people who like a wet formula or a large brush, I do think that this mascara is worth trying.

Shayna says :

Is very dull in color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113111544070730/k2311a1113/11.13.11