JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds Color Black  » Electronics  »
  • I bought it on sale and when it was lost I looked for another one
  • Unfortunately, no Philips earphones or even headphones are available so I look for something with similar sound
  • After trying different headphones, a long at last, I found what I am looking for with JBuds
  • With this one, big movement will not bother the listening experience
  • This is not what I prefer when it comes to earphones

• by grecy

I had a very good sounding earphone from Philips. I bought it on sale and when it was lost I looked for another one. I went to SM Megamall to check it out from Odyssey hoping they have Philips earphones there. Unfortunately, no Philips earphones or even headphones are available so I look for something with similar sound. After trying different headphones, a long at last, I found what I am looking for with JBuds. Specifically, this earphone is a Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing earphone, just like the one I had from Philips. The sound is almost the same. The trebles and bass are heard crisp and clear so I bought it for the price of Php 410 (estimated $9.94 USD).

I love the soft silicone ear buds. It is real soft and very comfortable in the ear. It is even

comfortable with any kind of player like iPod, MP3, CD, portable DVD and even with my Laptop. It has a long cord which is good because I use to listening to music when I am writing, most of the time I move a lot to get some things. With this one, big movement will not bother the listening experience. Once I plug it on my iPod, it plugs perfectly and tightly. It will not unplug whenever I accidentally drop my iPod. I wear this for more than 6 hours at night when I am starting writing my draft. I do not feel like I have ear buds stuck on my ear because the soft silicone gel of ear buds is very comfortable even it is stuck tightly.

Even if I only use volume one of my iPod, the sound is already a blast. The sound is clear although, I am not aware of the different sound of instruments in a song, I know I had listened to different instrument already because of this ear buds. I only know bass as it stands out with this kind of ear buds. The sound of drums and guitars is just perfect whenever I use it. Even the keyboard and violin is obviously heard. I enjoy the listening experience indeed. Also, I love the compact design of the packaging. It has a nice packaging that when I am through listening, I keep it there to be used on the other day. I am being careful with this one as this kind of ear buds is sensitive.

Moreover, this ear buds is not as good after a month of usage. The ear ...

• JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds Color Black
      buds is comfortable with my ear but I found out it is not secure there. After a month of use the ear buds will get unplug whenever I move. Whenever I use it and I fell asleep, I will already see the ear buds on the floor being played by my kittens. In addition, it claims to be a noise cancelling or reducing ear buds. At first, yes, but when I get used or immune of using it, even if the volume is already adjusted to 3, I can still hear the background talks of people around me. I can still hear even the footsteps and the television. I can still hear sounds from almost everywhere. I cannot focus on listening because aside from music, I am hearing other sounds. Noise cancelling is not true with this one
      compare to Philips. I guess noise cancelling is not true with this but with headphones.

Listening to music with this one is good but only will get better or best when I am in a quiet place like library or park. I cannot appreciate listening to music at my house because we have pets, my dad is talkative, the television is always turned on and of course the sound of the neighbors. After 3 months this JBuds already left me because I accidentally pulled the ear buds and the other one get detached from the wire. It is not durable. This is the first time it happened to me. Well for the price, I see an average quality which makes it expensive to me. I better look for Philips earphones again. This is not what I prefer when it comes to earphones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1613111544010730/k2311a1113/11.13.11