Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Firming Moisture SPF 20  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think Diane looks fabulous so I went to my local Shoppers Drug Mart to look for a good day cream in the Ageless Intensives line
  • I have to admit I don't think the packaging of this Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Firming Moisture SPF 20 cream is especially great
  • To me, it looked like no-name packaging but as I trust the brand name I decided to buy it
  • When I first took the Ageless Intensives moisturizer out of the box I noticed that the glass pump top bottle felt quite heavy
  • My forehead lines were diminished by about 50% and I believe that is due to the Copper Tripeptide-1 ingredient which is unique to the Ageless Intensive line

• by Melissa Glenn

I have always loved Neutrogena facial care products and when Diane Lane began doing the television advertisements for the Ageless Intensives line, I just had to buy it. I think Diane looks fabulous so I went to my local Shoppers Drug Mart to look for a good day cream in the Ageless Intensives line.

I have to admit I don’t think the packaging of this Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Firming Moisture SPF 20 cream is especially great. The first third of the

box is a dark blue sporting the name Ageless Intensive, on the top it says, ‘Sculpt, Strengthen, Revitalize’, which is what I was hoping this cream would do! The middle part of the box is clear, which allowed me to see the 50ml pump bottle of day cream and I was a bit surprised to see it was blue.

Then there was a black band with white lettering spelling out Neutrogena and then the rest of the box was clear. To me, it looked like no-name packaging but as I trust the brand name I decided to buy it. The price wasn’t bad either; $29.99CDN plus tax for a 50ml bottle which the Cosmetician said should last me two to three months depending on the dryness of my skin.

When I first took the Ageless Intensives moisturizer out of the box I noticed that the glass pump top bottle felt quite heavy. The pump mechanism worked the first time and I got ...

• Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Firming Moisture SPF 20
      a small amount of pale blue moisturizer in my hand. I immediately rubbed it into my cheek and noticed that instantly my skin felt softened. The moisturizer itself had no noticeable smell, which I love about Neutrogena products.

It took about six or seven pumps to get my face and throat fully moisturized; which I felt was rather a lot of product, especially as my skin wasn’t really dry. I used this moisturizer for eight weeks, which is when the product

ran out and my skin did indeed feel a lot softer, and look a lot firmer around my jaw. My forehead lines were diminished by about 50% and I believe that is due to the Copper Tripeptide-1 ingredient which is unique to the Ageless Intensive line.

Despite the bad packaging this is a quality face cream. Neutrogena Ageless Intensives not only works it has the added benefit of an SPF 20 which is perfect for delicate skin for the over thirty crowd.

Stacy Espinosa says :

re : My forehead lines were diminished by about 50% and I believe that is due to the Copper Tripeptide-1 ingredient which is unique to the Ageless Intensive line
This is a good review

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110111543960530/k2311a1110/11.10.11