Kitchen Aid Toaster Oven Stainless Steel  » Housewares  »
  • I love it so much and it’s so much quicker than using the regular oven, which is what I use to cook everything in
  • The best part is it’s so much easier to clean
  • I would recommend this to everyone, this was a great purchase

• by Evelynn

I received the Stainless Steel Kitchen Aid Toaster Oven as a Wedding gift. Probably not a kitchen item I would have went out and bought myself, but after using it for just about everything, I’m thrilled that I got it. I love it so much and it’s so much quicker than using the regular oven, which is what I use to cook everything in.

I never thought to use a Toaster over to cook things in but when I received it as a gift I started using it slowly for little things, like toast and

bagels and things I probably would have just put in the Microwave. And before I knew it I loved the toaster oven more than any other cooking appliance in my home and I started cooking everything in it that would fit.

It not only heats up so much faster than the regular oven but it even cooks the food faster, of course you can’t cook big things in it or too much food at once, but for small meals it’s great! It’s so easy to use, even my kids can heat up their food in ...

• it all by themselves and I don’t worry about them getting burnt on it, because it’s just so small and easy to put and take food in and out of it.

The best part is it’s so much easier to clean! The racks pull out and there is even a slide out tray at the bottom, or the crumb tray, that collects all the crumbs and food that falls from the racks and it just slides right out of the toaster over and you can just dump the crumbs right in the garbage. And wash it

in the sink, unlike the regular over that you have to physically scrub with a scrubbing pad.

The toaster over is just great and it’s so small it fits right in the corner of my counter and it’s doesn’t take up much room at all. I use it everyday. This is an item that I never really thought about ever buying or needing, but now that I have it I see how great it is and how much I can never be without it ever again. I would recommend this to everyone, this was a great purchase!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310111543600430/k2311a1110/11.10.11