Comme Une Evidence Deodorant Spray for women by Yves Rocher  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • Up until now though I haven't tried any of their deodorant sprays, not for any particular reason, but on my last order I found myself adding this one amongst others to my basket - Comme Une Evidence
  • I sprayed this after my morning shower before I headed out to work and to be honest I wasn't as keen as I thought I would be
  • I have been left disappointed by this product as none of my other Yves Rocher products have ever failed me, even in a minor way, but this as a deodorant just is not remotely effective sadly
  • The can itself looks so fresh and aesthetically pleasing that it really made me think twice about purchasing any more Yves Rocher products but when I came to my senses I decided that I would give the deodorant sprays a miss from now on and stick to their face and body ranges which have never let me down

• by Tick Tock

I am a huge fan of just about every product by Yves Rocher and there is nothing that I have tried I have disliked. Up until now though I haven’t tried any of their deodorant sprays, not for any particular reason, but on my last order I found myself adding this one amongst others to my basket - Comme Une Evidence.

Because Yves Rocher are a very green and earth friendly company it came as no surprise whatever for this to be an environmentally friendly aerosol that is propelled just by pure air - this certainly intrigued me no end as I wondered if it would work as effectively?

I chose a few different fragrances though this is the first one I have used so far so my review focuses entirely of the Comme Une Evidence aerosol and here are my thoughts and experiences of using this spray..

Firstly I need to say how pretty and attractive the packaging for this is - to say

it’s just a deodorant spray the bottle certainly stands out in a pretty peony pink with matching plastic lid. Being Yves Rocher all their products are recyclable and this can and lid is no exception so it’s good to know that whilst smelling sweet and fresh I am also helping the environment at the same time.

On removing the plastic lid there is an angled nozzle which is integrated as is the way with aerosols these days. Once the initial seal is broken the spray can be accessed by being pressed a few times and this therefor emits a fine mist.

I sprayed this after my morning shower before I headed out to work and to be honest I wasn’t as keen as I thought I would be. The fragrance is of the beautiful Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence which incorporates notes of rhubarb, violet leaf, rose, lily of the valley, musk, oakmoss and patchouli. I do actually adore the perfume itself having ...

• owned several bottles when it was released around 9 years ago, though as a deodorant I wondered what I’d actually let myself in for.

On spraying under each arm I found the spray emitted at a fast and furious pace and though it covered the under arm area sufficiently it also left each arm feeling damp as it didn’t seem to dry. After half an hour at my day job (where I am on my feet serving customers) I found the deodorant just didn’t seem to be working as my natural body odour was noticeable by myself. Luckily I had some of my regular Dove deodorant in my locker at work and went and applied this instead which worked as effectively as ever thankfully.

I have since used this spray on occasions at home that have demanded less physical exercise and the deodorant still doesn’t seem to be very effective so have given up using it like that and now just spray it all

over as a general body spray which suffices.

I have been left disappointed by this product as none of my other Yves Rocher products have ever failed me, even in a minor way, but this as a deodorant just is not remotely effective sadly. It does however smell lovely and fresh as a body spray though for the price of almost £9 I feel it is too expensive just to be purchased for this reason alone, though as I own a few different scents I feel they will all be used for this purpose only now as I just can’t risk these letting me down, especially as I work with the public.

The can itself looks so fresh and aesthetically pleasing that it really made me think twice about purchasing any more Yves Rocher products but when I came to my senses I decided that I would give the deodorant sprays a miss from now on and stick to their face and body ranges which have never let me down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319111543530930/k2311a119/11.9.11