Whirlpool Quiet Partner II Stainless Steel Dishwasher  » Housewares  »
  • I bought this dishwasher a few months ago, I thought it was finally time to splurge a little and buy myself a brand new stainless steel dishwasher
  • And on top of that I have noticed a difference on my water bill since I bought it, my bill been about $15 - $20 less since I have been using my new dishwasher
  • But aside from that I love this dishwasher and I recommend it to everyone

• by Evelynn

I bought this dishwasher a few months ago, I thought it was finally time to splurge a little and buy myself a brand new stainless steel dishwasher. Especially since my old dishwasher was about 30 years old and barely getting any dishes clean. I didn’t have a lot of money to buy the top of the line but after doing some research I chose the Whirlpool Quiet Partner II Stainless Steel Dishwasher.

I spent about $450 on it and I got the one that

is Energy Efficient. You know the Dishwasher that uses less water so that in the long run it saves you money on your water bill. Well, I wasn’t too sure how much money it would save me on my water bill, but I liked it regardless so I bought it.

I am so glad that I bought it, I love it! It is very quiet, in fact it was a world of a difference from my old dishwasher, which would keep me up ...

• at night because it was so loud. This dishwasher is so quiet there are times I go to get something out of it, forgetting that it is on because it is so quiet.

This dishwasher also gets my dishes so sparkly clean! I haven’t had to re-wash any dishes at all since I bought it, which I felt like I had to do constantly with my old one. And on top of that I have noticed a difference on my water bill since

I bought it, my bill been about $15 - $20 less since I have been using my new dishwasher. And it’s very roomy inside, it can fit about twice as many dishes and utensils as my old dishwasher.

The only complaint I have is that the washer load takes about 2 hours to do, since it uses less water the load takes longer. But aside from that I love this dishwasher and I recommend it to everyone. I am very glad that I bought it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 539111543400930/k2311a119/11.9.11