Nichido Juicy Lips Lipstick in Apple Cider  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this product because the shade is great, it doesn’t leave me looking washed out
  • However if you don’t mind that (I don’t mind it sometimes) then get this lipstick and you won’t regret it

• by appaboy

Most people actually think that the cheaper the cosmetic is, the poorer it functions. I find this very unfair because I have had my share of bad and good products, and not every bad product is a cheap one. Take this for an example. I have bought me a Nichido Juicy Lips lipstick in the shade of Apple Cider. I have read numerous good reviews about this so I finally decided what the heck; I will test it on my own lips.

The Nichido brand of lipstick is a cheap thrill. This cost me only Php80! I cannot even believe how cheap it is. Honestly, the container looks cheap. It is pink in

color and has the Nichido Juicy Lips writing on it. Actually it kind of looks like a chap stick rather than a lipstick. The shade I bought is the Apple Cider. It is a nude lipstick and people have been giving great reviews over this. I have dark, uneven lips, and I must say, one swipe of this lipstick really evened out my lip color. I was surprised at the amount of pigmentation this lipstick has. Even if it has a nude beige color, it doesn’t let me look washed out or pale. I also liked this because it is silky and easy to put, it is not dry at all. But ...

• I have to use a lip balm first before using this because it does have a tendency to dry out after some time. It doesn’t seem to feather out too.

Lasting power is okay. It does last until I drink something or eat something. The color sticks to the glasses and I have to retouch every time I eat or drink. I use this Nichido Lipstick with a lip gloss to enhance and give shine to my lips. If I wanted the color to last, I use a lip pencil to help the lipstick stick on my lips longer.

I cannot believe that I got this Nichido Juicy Lips lipstick in Apple Cider

at a very low price. I could get a lot of Nichido lipsticks for the price of one MAC lipstick. I love this product because the shade is great, it doesn’t leave me looking washed out; the price is great; the finish is great; lasting power is average. The only downside to this lipstick is the very cheap looking container. I wished they could have just used black container to make this lipstick look generic and sometimes it embarrasses me to use it in public and people might notice how cheap my lipstick looks like. However if you don’t mind that (I don’t mind it sometimes) then get this lipstick and you won’t regret it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319111543210930/k2311a119/11.9.11