Dr. McDougall’s Right Foods Vegan Black Bean & Lime Soup  » Food  »
  • The taste was all right albeit I cannot say it is that delicious

• by ibizaspain

I do not normally go for instant foods because it is not healthy. It is good to have them though because when you are caught in the middle of a very hectic schedule, you can have this as your quick remedy for hunger. But this is not a great alternative that you can use everyday because these type of foods have tons of preservatives. The most used and preferred instant foods are those which can be easily made into a hot soup.

You just need to pour warm water and after several minutes, you can start sipping it. One of the brands I have tried is Dr. McDougall’s. This particular flavor is black beans with lime.

I did not really expect the taste because these are made up of black beans. In my country this is just an additive in pork cuisines when we want it to be tasty. We never have it as a main flavor. The concept is a bit odd for ...

• me because it was like tasting black beans directly without anything. The taste was all right. It had this salty taste but not that quite. I was really thinking this was too salty given that black beans can turn a dish salty when you add it. There is an intense flavor in the soup but it is not that salty. The taste was all right albeit I cannot say it is that delicious.

The great thing about this soup is that it

has all the necessary ingredients to give you the great flavor and likewise the great nutrients. It has tomatoes, lime juice and tangy spices which makes up the flavor. This explains why the soup gave a good taste despite it has lots of black beans on it. I think it was also because of the lime. I also like that this is purely made up of vegetables and it is gluten-free. The ingredients are all plants and it has a significant amount of fiber.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277111543021230/k2311a117/11.7.11