Fisher Price Kick & Play Musical Bounce Chair
  • So I bought the Fisher Price Kick & Play Musical Bounce Chair
  • And the best part was that I could carry it into each room I went in so they could be there right beside me
  • For me it was a must have and I would recommend it to all parents

• by Evelynn

This Bouncer Chair is a parents’ dream come true. I have three kids, my two youngest are only a year apart, and with three kids a house and a husband and a dog there is a lot of work and cleaning and cooking and so on to be done. With my first child it wasn’t a necessity to have a chair or playpen or swing to put her in to keep her safe while I did my chores. But as the family grew with everyone running throughout the house,

especially the dog we needed something safe we could put my two little ones in while I did the house hold chores.

So I bought the Fisher Price Kick & Play Musical Bounce Chair. This was a great purchase! Not only did both my younger children love it, but it kept them busy for long enough that I could run through the house and get all the cleaning and cooking done. And the best part was that I could carry it into each room I went in so they ...

• could be there right beside me.

This bouncer chair was great. The babies were able to bounce on it, and they kicked their feet and every time they kicked music would play and then they would rock in the chair to the music. They had so much fun! But there was also animals on it and hanging toys they could play with that flashed different colored lights every time they kicked the bottom part.

The bouncer chair gave me that little extra time of not having them in my

arms every second of the day, while stimulating their mind. And it’s small enough so we were even able to throw it into the car and bring to relatives houses with us. And it was very easy to disassemble the seat so I could wash it.

The only not so great part was it took several batteries which we changed just about every day. But otherwise this is a perfect item to have for your baby. For me it was a must have and I would recommend it to all parents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 547111542901230/k2311a117/11.7.11