The Nokia C2 - 03 Phone  » Phones  »
  • Believe me, I am not against Android or, for that matter, the I Phone, but somehow I believe in having some brand loyalty to the Nokia
  • Little hands are always picking things up that they ought to leave well alone, but that is not too much of a problem with the Nokia C2-03, which is a pretty robust piece of kit

• by bannerjie

I was initially skeptical about the performance and of course the looks of the Nokia C2-03. I checked it out on a number of websites and went through a lot of critical comments on its performance, looks etc. Some satisfied me, whereas others didn’t. The C2-03 is a newly launched, slide phone from Nokia. It comes in two colors; black and white gold. Though the black handset gives the phone a conventional look, the white gold makes it look more sleek, stylish and sexy. Although in the phone business today Nokia faces stiff competition from Android and the I Phone, the C2-03 still does make a considerable impression. Believe me, I am not against Android or, for that matter, the I Phone, but somehow I believe in having some brand loyalty to the Nokia .

This is my 5th phone and I am glad to say that all five were from Nokia.

Having a big touch screen does make the C2-03 very user friendly. It also is compatible with popular social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. It has a dual SIM capability and switching between the SIMs is not a herculean task. Not only that - the 2MP camera gives good clarity to the photos you can take whenever you want, at the drop of a hat. You can actually compare the clarity of the photos captured with the C2-03 with another Nokia product , the 6300. The 6300’s USP was its camera. It gave a picture clarity which could even beat the clarity of photos captured with an I Phone. Amazingly enough, the camera in the C2-03 gives ...

• a crystal clear appearance to the photographs it takes, even if they have been taken at night.

Though I am not a gadget freak, I must admit that my phone is something that I can’t do without. Like any other woman, the looks of the phone are of prime importance to me. My previous phone was a Nokia 6300, which had a really classy look to it. It was sleek, user friendly and sexy - and I am glad to say that my new phone doesn’t disappoint me on that score, either.

Also with a 2 year old kid running around and getting under your feet, it is rather difficult to keep your phone safe. Little hands are always picking things up that they ought to leave well alone, but that is not too

much of a problem with the Nokia C2-03, which is a pretty robust piece of kit. It would have been a totally different matter with an I Phone which is a much more delicate item to handle, use and maintain. Although the C2-03 does not have all the features of the I Phone and does not match with it in a number of way, especially the games it offers and the easy to handle touch screen, it is a great phone to have in your handbag. With a much lower price than the I Phone (and that has to be a big selling point, especially when the I Phone is very expensive, however nice it is), the C2-03 offers plenty of useful features, strength of construction, really good design and plenty of user satisfaction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 377111542891230/k2311a117/11.7.11