Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Duo in Neutral Colors  » Cosmetics  »
  • People say that simplicity is beauty and I believe that to be simple, people do not necessarily have to look ugly
  • I liked how the product comes with a mirror since I have noticed how most eye shadow cases do not have mirrors attached to them
  • Although, I am the type who does not do retouches except in comfort rooms, I still consider this a huge factor because some comfort rooms do not have mirrors too
  • Another thing that I love about Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Duo is its applicator
  • I had this as a problem but I realized how quick the fix is

• by makeuplover

People say that simplicity is beauty and I believe that to be simple, people do not necessarily have to look ugly. It is how you carry yourself, how you act, and your choices that emanate true simplicity. I opt for neutral colors when it comes to eye shadow because it looks more natural and versatile. That is the reason why I gave Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Duo a try.

The eye shadow comes in a cute square container that also has a mirror. I liked how the product comes with a mirror since I have noticed how most eye shadow cases do not have mirrors attached to them. Although, I am the type who does not do

retouches except in comfort rooms, I still consider this a huge factor because some comfort rooms do not have mirrors too.

Another thing that I love about Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Duo is its applicator. The two-way applicator comes in a sponge at one side and a brush in the other. I chose the eye shadow duo of brown and nude. The two colors perfectly complement each other, though it would have been better for me if the other one was a lighter shade.

The application of Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Duo is very easy. What I do is get some water and dip the brush applicator and wipe the excess water. After doing so, I rub the ...

• brush against the eye shadow and start applying. I do all of these after applying the base. The base plus the technique keeps the eye shadow in the right place. A word of caution should be spread however, so for the application, make sure you do light strokes because the colors are really visible and noticeable and the product’s name says it just right. Using the water technique makes the color thicker so try to get it right during the first stroke. I had this as a problem but I realized how quick the fix is. All I had to do was to use the lighter shade to top the darker one and do some blending,
        that’s all.

Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Duo is also ophthalmologist-tested so people do not have to worry about irritation. The only con I could think about is the price. However, this should not be considered one because, though the product is priced at Php1,199.00 or about $28-29, it is reasonable considering the quality of the product. It is very long-lasting that constant application and retouches is not anymore needed for a day.

I am giving Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Duo in Neutral Colors a ten out of ten because it lives up to my expectation of the brand, Clinique. My mother has been a fan of the beauty brand and I fairly understand the reason behind the favoritism.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317111542881230/k2311a117/11.7.11