Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I feel so lucky to have been recommended by my friends Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, the best cleanser I have used so far
  • I decided to ask some of my friends who had really good skin and they told me to try Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
  • I bought the 60mL product at Php97.00 or about $2-3
  • That was the only way I thought I could clean my face thoroughly
  • I am not sure whether using it without water is more effective but it did give me good results so I think people should give it a try

• by makeuplover

Everyone wants to look good and youthful. One way of achieving this is taking care of your face and skin. Choosing a good cleanser is hard and sometimes, a trial-and-error process. I feel so lucky to have been recommended by my friends Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, the best cleanser I have used so far.

I have used other cleansers which only satisfied me in the short-run. I was looking for a good cleanser to keep myself and my skin, in particular, healthy and clean at the end of the day. I don’t own a private car so I have to travel using public utility vehicles. Due to the pollution in the air, I get pimples most of the time. I decided to ask some of my friends

who had really good skin and they told me to try Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.

I bought the 60mL product at Php97.00 or about $2-3. It was quite expensive for me but I decided to give the product a try since I was very desperate. The package is cute, small and neat.

For the first time I used it, I did it with water just like other facial washes, but I realized I had to use a lot because I wanted to see foam on my face like what is supposed to be using other facial washes. That was the only way I thought I could clean my face thoroughly. I learned from the directions at the back part of the product that I could use it either ...

• way, with out without the use of water. Using it without water required me less of the cleanser so it saves me a lot compared to using it as a facial wash.

After using the product, I feel that my skin is moisturized and very soft when touched. I do not feel bumps at all in my face. I find this deceiving, though, because I still see some bumps on my face. I wonder how it does it but I am happy it gives me the feeling of having a better skin. I have not stopped using it since then and as a matter of fact, I use it daily for three to four times. I have been receiving some compliments on my skin ater maintaining the

use of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.

Overall, I suggest this Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser to others because it is very gentle that I could even use it even when my sensitive skin has rashes or allergies. The 60mL product could last up to a month and a half by using it without water. I am not sure whether using it without water is more effective but it did give me good results so I think people should give it a try. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser may be used for babies as well because of the mild ingredients that won’t harm even the most sensitive skin. It is soap-free so it does not dry the skin so I am giving Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser a nine out of ten.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314111542760230/k2311a114/11.4.11