Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • The waterproof formula is another thing that I like about the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara and incase I sprinkle some water or any other liquid on my eyelashes, I find that my eyelashes are not affected in any way and still remain fresh and intact for the whole day
  • I would recommend this Revlon Grow Luscious mascara to anyone who would want to have fuller, longer and strengthened eyelashes
  • The price is also affordable and can be found in drug stores at a cost of $9.5, though, I have found that price varies depending on where you buy it

• by kash234

Putting mascara has been pretty much part of me even if Iam just inside the house. I find that, if I miss to apply even for one day, I end up feeling uncomfortable and my confidence is minimized. Whenever I apply the mascara, my lashes become longer and curls upwards. Infact, many people have really admired my eyelashes and wondered whether thy are fake or just natural. I have used Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara for sometimes, as I do enjoy the results that I get. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascare strengthens, lengthen and

add volume to my eyelashes with the help of tapered brush that usually grab every lash, individually coating it to a fuller perfection. Whenever I apply the mascara, Iam ready for that perfect, fuller look on my eyelashes.

It comes in a thin tube colored green and silver lining on the top of the tube with the word Revlon written across it. The top is also colored green with a small brush attached to it that I use to apply my mascara. When you open, the color inside is very darkest black that make ...

• my eyelashes very noticeable whenever I apply it. If you don’t like the darkest black, there is blacken brown as an alternative. I usually apply to my lash tips first, allow it to dry for atleast 30 seconds then I apply the next coat starting from the base of my eyelashes extending to lash tips.

Whenever I apply Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara, I always feel great as my eye remains gorgeous and noticeable. Most people really do admire the way my lashes look which make me feel good. The waterproof formula is another

thing that I like about the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara and incase I sprinkle some water or any other liquid on my eyelashes, I find that my eyelashes are not affected in any way and still remain fresh and intact for the whole day.

I would recommend this Revlon Grow Luscious mascara to anyone who would want to have fuller, longer and strengthened eyelashes. The price is also affordable and can be found in drug stores at a cost of $9.5, though, I have found that price varies depending on where you buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314111542710230/k2311a114/11.4.11