In Step Double Jogging Stroller  » Baby care  »
  • So I decided to buy a Double Child Jogging Stroller
  • The best part is the carriage folds up very easily and compact, it fits nicely in the back of the car and it’s light enough that I can pick it up and put it in and out of the car without having my husband to do it for me
  • But other than that I would recommend this carriage to anyone who needs a Double carriage, even if they are not using it to run and exercise

• by Evelynn

I have 3 children my youngest are very close in age, they are a year apart. So while I was pregnant with them both pretty much one right after another I gained a lot of weight and had no time in between pregnancies to lose any of it. By the time I had all my kids I was really over weight and since I’m a stay at home mom I really had no time to exercise or go to the gym by myself since my kids were always with me. So I decided to buy a Double Child Jogging Stroller. This way I could exercise and lose the weight I wanted all

the while bringing my kids with me.

After months and months of researching the Strollers I finally decided on the In Step Double Jogging Stroller. I now have been using this stroller for several years and I still love it! This stroller is great. It holds up to 100 or 150 lbs in each seat so it will least years. My eight year old, who is on the big side, can still sit in the seat comfortably and it holds her weight.

This stroller has huge bike tires so it rides so smoothly, and it’s very easy for me to push it up and down hills even with both of my ...

• children in it. It’s so much better than a regular carriage because the bike tires make it possible to push over grass and hiking trails and I even use it to go to the mall and do my shopping.

The carriage comes with a bottom basket, it’s a little on the small side, but it’s able to hold my diaper bag and or shopping bags. There is a holder at the top for drink cups or a water bottle or to throw in my cell phone and keys or what ever I need. It does have a hand brake to stop the carriage from rolling which helps when going down hills, since

the carriage goes so easily this comes in handy.

The best part is the carriage folds up very easily and compact, it fits nicely in the back of the car and it’s light enough that I can pick it up and put it in and out of the car without having my husband to do it for me.

The only con I would have to mention of this carriage is the set up was complicated and took a pretty long time. It was a bit confusing. But other than that I would recommend this carriage to anyone who needs a Double carriage, even if they are not using it to run and exercise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 544111542700230/k2311a114/11.4.11