Lavonna’s Travel Agency  » Travel  »
Wisconsin
  • I have had the best service at Lavonna's Travel
  • That agent is contact with her through a cell phone, should there be a problem she cannot handle
  • I would recommend her travel agency to anyone who needs and wants extra special treatment

• by arabgirl28
      I have had the best service at Lavonna’s Travel. She is the most hard working travel agent that I have ever worked with. It doesn’t matter if it is hotels, cruises, flights or whatever - she does her absolute best to get you the most reasonable price.

She offers personal delivery of airline tickets - I really like this. It saves me the time it takes to go get them.

She runs a one person office out of

her home. It doesn’t matter what time of the day or night (unless it is middle of the night) you call; she is always happy to answer the phone and help you out.

I really appreciate that kind of personal service. If it happens that Lavonna doesn’t answer the phone, you can leave a voice mail message and she will ALWAYS get back to you that day.

With all the traveling I have done, there has never been ...

• one mistake. I fly at the very least close to 150 times a year.

If she can get any little extras for little or no money, you can be assured she will do it. When she is away from home, she has another agent help her out.

That agent is contact with her through a cell phone, should there be a problem she cannot handle. One time on a trip for my wedding anniversary, she had a dozen

roses in our room as a special token of her appreciation for doing business with her.

That was unexpected and surely not necessary, but she did it anyway. Even my husband was impressed.

Sometimes my little dog travels with me. She makes sure my little canine buddy always has the best care on the flight and never gets put where she shouldn’t be.

I would recommend her travel agency to anyone who needs and wants extra special treatment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382704154270730/k2311a0427/4.27.07