Nichido Starlight Lip Color
  • I enjoy shopping for makeup and when I find something new that I like, I end up buying it provided the price is reasonable
  • I love going to department stores for my cosmetic shopping as I find that, they usually have varieties that you can choose from
  • I always enjoy wearing mild lipstick especially when Iam just having an outing with my friends or my family since I don't like wearing bright colors on my lips
  • I found Nichido Starlight Lip Color a perfect match for me
  • The cost is also affordable for a tube that can last for three months and it only costs $3.5

• by kash234

I enjoy shopping for makeup and when I find something new that I like, I end up buying it provided the price is reasonable. I love going to department stores for my cosmetic shopping as I find that, they usually have varieties that you can choose from. One of my latest discoveries is Nichido Starlight Lip Color. I always enjoy wearing mild lipstick especially when Iam just having an outing with my friends or my family

since I don’t like wearing bright colors on my lips. I do prefer warm, cool colors that looks almost natural on my lips. I found Nichido Starlight Lip Color a perfect match for me.

It comes in a small light brown tube with beautiful flowering allover, it has silver cup. When you open it, the cup is attached to small brush that I use to apply on my lips. The color inside exactly matches the color of the ...

• tube. When I put it on my lip, it blends quite easily with my lips and is hard to notice the original color apart from the shinny, glossy lips.

It works quite good on my lips and lasts for quite sometimes though I do make sure I carry it in my makeup bag every time I leave the house. I find Nichido Starlight a perfect lip gloss for me, it makes my lips soft, shinny and maintain that

gloss that is almost natural to notice. Though it may not be a good option for those who like wearing bright colored lips. For me, it serves the purpose especially for my regular days when I want to look as natural as possible.

I would recommend it to women who would like to have soft, glossy lips with that natural look. The cost is also affordable for a tube that can last for three months and it only costs $3.5.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314111542670230/k2311a114/11.4.11