Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant
2.5
  • For the packaging, I believe that it is very effective as it has enticed me to buy the product
  • When I applied Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant to my underarms after taking a bath, I noticed how feminine and refreshing the fragrance was
  • I was happy with using the deodorant because the application was so easy, which is done though spraying
  • However, the deodorant comes in a handy container and so I decided to bring it with me in case of emergency
  • Unfortunately, it failed the most important criteria

• by makeuplover

Everyone wants to have underarms they can be proud of. That is the very reason why I gave Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant a try. I was amazed by their advertisement when I saw it while watching the television.

For the packaging, I believe that it is very effective as it has enticed me to buy the product. The container has been clearly and beautifully labelled with a touch of pink. The promises of the product which made me buy it were to give me beautiful underarms which feels smooth and 24-hour protection against wetness and odor.

When

I applied Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant to my underarms after taking a bath, I noticed how feminine and refreshing the fragrance was. I was happy with using the deodorant because the application was so easy, which is done though spraying. I personally think that through this, underarms do not get greatly irritated and harms by the deodorant’s chemicals since he contact is not direct. I noticed that it does not sting my underarm skin just like what other deodorants do when I apply them after shaving or waxing and this made me like the product
      a little.

What I did not like about Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant is that the scent does not last long and one 250mL bottle costs me much at Php149.00 or about three to four dollars when converted. However, the deodorant comes in a handy container and so I decided to bring it with me in case of emergency. I have tried other Nivea deodorants before and the common problem I have with their deodorant range is that I can’t rely on it to last for a day. Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant failed to deliver its ...

• Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant
      promise of 24-hour protection against wetness and odor because I still feel wetness sometimes and odor too, which is caused by my sweating.

The product is also a bit costly to use since I am the type who wants to ensure that my underarms get full coverage of the deodorant so I spray two to three times. Sometimes the sprayed deodorant does not go to the skin so I just make sure I spray it closely to my underarms to ensure that the wasted deodorant is at its minimum. I think this is something detrimental to the

value of spray deodorants.

Overall, I give Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant a five out of ten. The product is too promising for me and it has failed to deliver most of its promised results. I do not recommend the product to others because it has not generally satisfied me. Although I must admit that I noticed improvements in my underarm skin, that is not enough for me to be happy of the product because as a deodorant it should give me at least a day-long protection against odor and wetness. Unfortunately, it failed the most important criteria.

lilian says :

the deo works well for me

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314111542660230/k2311a114/11.4.11