R&S Rolling Ranch - Roger Skogen  » Pets  »
Beloit, Wisconsin
  • You have to tell him about specific little things you may need from the horse and he will work the horse so it is convenient for your situation
  • I would recommend Roger Skogen at R&S Rolling Ranch to anyone who wants to teach their horse to drive

• by arabgirl28
      R & S Rolling Ranch I have horses and have taken 2 of my horses to be trained for driving at R&S Rolling Ranch (Roger Skogen) in Beloit Wisconsin . He has done the most wonderful job with both my horses. The first horse I took (another trainer told me that horse would kill me some day) came back as the most wonderful driving horse.

She now has manners and nearly anyone can drive her. Additionally, Roger trained me along with

the horse.

When I was doing something wrong, he worked with me until I got it right. He gave me tips on horse psychology and the reasons for what he was doing.

He goes out of his way to make things work. You have to tell him about specific little things you may need from the horse and he will work the horse so it is convenient for your situation.

My second horse was young and he trained him to have ...

• good ground manners and know what a horses working life was all about. He did all of this without stressing him out and overworking him.

Now my youngster is my partner and works with me is such fun. He also recommended different feeds to use to bring that horse up to his potential.

The feeds worked an I was happy. He also does farrier work.

Many times people bring him horses that are difficult to handle. He has the

knack of straightening out a bad attitude in a horse by using reverse horse psychology.

He never is rough, mean or cruel to the horses. When he is finished training them - the horse is your partner and you work together.

He loves his work and you can see it. He lives for the training and he does a wonderful job at it.

I would recommend Roger Skogen at R&S Rolling Ranch to anyone who wants to teach their horse to drive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292704154260730/k2311a0427/4.27.07