Biore Pore Strips  » Cosmetics  »
  • I used Biore Pore Strips which only cost $2 online
  • I bought it because I wanted to get rid of my blackheads quickly and without any scars
  • What I know, though, is that it can help the skin recover and restore its moisture, while getting rid of the grime which create blackheads
  • It was mildly surprising, because I swear I used some generic pore strips before only to be completely disappointed because I can even hardly see not even a single blackhead being removed, and they were not easy to use, too
  • It did not cause me problems or anything, and while the strip an be a little sticky, it did not matter to me because it worked well anyway, so I recommend this product

• by ligaya178

I used Biore Pore Strips which only cost $2 online. I bought it because I wanted to get rid of my blackheads quickly and without any scars. Here are my experiences.

This is basically a pore strip measuring 3 in x 3 in, which can remove your blackheads in a gentle way. If you have blackheads, you should just moisten your pore strip first before applying that pore strip. It certainly had some ingredients but I don’t exactly understand them all because they sound like some chemicals to me, but that doesn’t matter. What I know, though, is that it can help the skin recover and restore its moisture, while getting rid of the grime which create blackheads. It also helps remove oil, while keeping your blackhead-affected parts like your nose and chin shine-free and grime-free. While I tried some generic pore strips I bought from some random grocery shop before, this one, along with a few others, were the only ones which worked well for me. This one worked well because it removed my blackheads in just a matter of days. And this is pretty simple to apply, since all you need

to do is clean your face, wet your pore strip and apply it on the part of your face with blackheads. It really stuck well to my skin - it did not fall off, and when I removed it after 20 minutes, it kinda felt sticky but I can easily remove the pore strip without leaving any residues behind.

The good thing about this pore strip is, it gently loosened some of my blackheads in just one use. I’m not kidding. Seriously, after taking off the pore strip, I saw some black dots on it and when I checked my nose through a mirror, I saw how some of my blackheads were gone, though to be honest, I can still see some blackheads left. It did not completely remove my blackheads because I can still some remaining over my nose, but I was positive that it will take just 2 more uses before my nose will be clear again. So I skipped two days because I was lazy, and then proceeded with using another strip. A lot of my blackheads were pulled out as predicted, which was good because only a few dots were ...

• left. And so the next afternoon, after washing my face, I used another pore strip and the remaining ones over my nose were gently lifted off, and my nose was now clear.

The good thing about it was, it did not cause me cracks or a trace of redness. My pores were not affected, just my blackheads went away in just days, not weeks. It was mildly surprising, because I swear I used some generic pore strips before only to be completely disappointed because I can even hardly see not even a single blackhead being removed, and they were not easy to use, too. But Biore Pore Strips was easy to use, because you only need to apply it moistened and pull it off, plus it did not feel sticky afterwards nor did it leave residues behind. The pore strip was intact all the time when I was using it, and my nose was not oily or dry, either. Moreover, my nose was not cracked, hollowed or bruised when all the blackheads went away - my nose was just clear, that’s all. No big pores, no redness and no irritations, while it worked

fast.

I like these pore strippers a lot because, while not all blackheads were taken away after one use, it at least helped loosen them up and I did not get disappointed using them because it just kept getting rid of the remaining blackheads day by day til I can hardly see anything left. I did not have serious blackheads after that, and I still had many pore strips after using them, which was great because I can lend them to my family or just apply the remaining ones when I get blackheads again. It also worked pretty fast without having to wait for months or weeks, and it did not cause me irritations and itching of any kind, it just kept removing blackheads after blackheads without causing me problems. It is easy to wear around your nose because it only needed to be peeled off, and moistened the part with blackheads and then wait for 15 or 20 minutes before you are through. It did not cause me problems or anything, and while the strip an be a little sticky, it did not matter to me because it worked well anyway, so I recommend this product.

Biore Pore Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312111542360430/k2311a112/11.2.11