Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I used to use Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Night Cream a few months ago, which I bought for $15 online
  • I like it a lot because it fits my skin type well, which was unfortunately greasy
  • Mine is not overly greasy, however, but I know that a few hours after washing my face it can get oily after that, and I needed to use some cleansing pads for the oil to go away
  • I noticed that after using this product for weeks now, my face was smoother and looked as if there were no more rough patches anywhere
  • I don't know if this will work for everyone but I can tell from experience that it is well suited to those with oily skin because it did not enlarge nor clog my pores, and it did not make them affected

• by ligaya178

I used to use Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Night Cream a few months ago, which I bought for $15 online. Here is my review.

For a little product information, this one has antioxidants which can help guard the skin from free radicals which might cause skin aging. This cream is actually supposed to be used at night, because that’s the time when you are at rest and the product has more time to act on the skin. If there is anything I liked about it at first, it was its lightweightness because it was not that heavy, not that oily, and not that soggy. I like it a lot because it fits my skin type well, which was unfortunately greasy. Mine is not overly greasy, however, but I know that a few hours after washing my face it can get oily

after that, and I needed to use some cleansing pads for the oil to go away. I used a lot of cleansing pads of various brands just because of this, and I did not want astringents although there were many astringents I already used previously.

Anyway, it also has a nice subtle scent. Its fragrance was not natural, however, but it was pretty subtle, light and not head-spinning unlike many night creams which were too heavy and laden with artificial perfumes. It is barely smelled once you apply it on your face, which was good because I would use something else once I am done using this product. I would actually use a collagen serum, or an acne product, which would not interfere with this product, fortunately. In fact, this product is never that annoying, because of its texture-, scent and lasting consistency. It permeates my face quickly, something that I like about it, hence I don’t have to wait for a longer time to apply something else. I would just apply a pea-sized amount of it because it was only 1.7 oz, and with a small amount I would apply I can still spread it all over my face without any residues and thin films left, which many night creams would leave.

But more importantly, my face improved from using this product. In fact, my acne improved. I used to have dry and rough areas on my face which was because I did not apply moisturizers those past few days. I noticed that after using this product for weeks now, my face was smoother and looked as if there were no more rough patches anywhere. I did not have ...

• Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Night Cream
      serious acne back when I used this, besides my face was fair and bright, and since using this product I looked pretty much acne-free, even and without any tiny bumps and unevenness hinted anywhere which was great, because to be honest, my face looked pretty lifeless and uneven despite how fair my face looked. As if I was just pale and nothing else.

But after I began using this product, I can tell there was a difference between then and now, because now my face looked pretty even without bumps and without any roughness, as if I never had acne or blackheads I dealt with a long time back. I did not even have to use some costly moisturizer to get rid of the roughness because most moisturizers I used thus far were too soggy and heavy, and something I

can’t handle because I have oily skin. So I don’t like moisturizers. But with a product like this, I liked what I experienced because it was lightweight, it entered my face quickly, and it did not leave residues and thin films anywhere because the product itself penetrated my pores without clogging them.

I don’t know if this will work for everyone but I can tell from experience that it is well suited to those with oily skin because it did not enlarge nor clog my pores, and it did not make them affected. It was a gentle product which did not affect my skin’s oiliness because it did not make me oily, and it did not make me break out. I did not have complications from it like blackheads or acne, I did not have redness or itching anywhere, so I like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312111542230430/k2311a112/11.2.11