Happy Feet  » Movies  »
  • I enjoyed that movie and will keep reviewing it over and over until I can memorize all the part in each scene to inspire others to watch it

• by Kevin M Howard
      I’ve seen many movies that’s totally hilarious, but ‘Happy Feet reminds me of the old cartoons like ‘Tom and Jerry. I’ve been considered to be the most humorous guy who love to make people wet their pants and for that

movie to really move me and to use it as an inspiration and comedy line can really inspire many other adults and children as well.

I enjoyed that movie and will keep reviewing it over and over until I can memorize all the part in each scene to inspire others to watch it.

At my age I still enjoy a funny cartoon will, and always have a little kid in me.

“Happy Feet” has shown viewers that not all animals ...

• Happy Feet
      need our help in survival but other wild life as well.

I wish I can make the whole world a better place for our human race as well as our distinct animals.

Not only does our animal get affected in

this cry for food but our human race as well.

If everyone can be inspired in helping our animal then maybe they can help the earth for our future children so they can make better judges when we leave it to them.

Happy Feet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112604154191030/k2311a0426/4.26.07