Gas-x thin strips (extra strength)  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • I had a major problem with gas a little while ago
  • I bought the strips from CVS for 7 dollars
  • I think that its kind of expensive because it only has 18 strips in it
  • It makes the whole experience seem matrix-like

• by salammanicka

I had a major problem with gas a little while ago. I dont know if it was what i was eating or something else, but it had to stop. I was in a posistion where i was meeting with people every day for a month and when my gas would notify me, i had to hold it in. This caused for some stress and not being able to relax. There was nothing much i could do except go for

the medicine. I saw a commercial for Gas x thin strips and thought i was saved.

I bought the strips from CVS for 7 dollars. I think that its kind of expensive because it only has 18 strips in it. It says to take 2 strips morning and night. That makes the whole seven dollar package last only about five days. The strips were peppermint flavor and actually tasted good while freshening my breath. The packaging is also very ...

• nice. It makes the whole experience seem matrix-like. The strips are packed individually in silver foil. It looks very cool.

It claims to relieve instantly which was not true for me. The first time i took just one strip and still had the same gas problems. The next time i took two at a time and still the same problems. I tried all different methods of taking the strip from on an empty stomach to right after eating. Or

with water and without. By the time i was done experimenting all methods of taking the strip, i was out of strips. None of the times did the strip work. I didnt even bother to buy another because if if it didnt work after all that then i didnt think it would at all.

I didnt like this because well, it didnt work. Everything else from the taste to the appearance was well except that it didnt meet its purpose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2631101541850431/k2311a1031/10.31.11