Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clear Blemish Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is priced at $14-15 for 15mL when I bought it online
  • I followed it strictly after using it liberally once because I noticed how it made my skin really dry
  • I do this every night t avoid irritation and too much drying out of my skin
  • For the effect, I think it would just be right to call it slightly above average, but far from being excellent
  • Apply only to areas with pimples and blemishes once a night to avoid getting your skin hurt or irritated because as I have noticed, the solution seems to be stronger than what we all expect so we have to be mindful of that

• by makeuplover

Back when I was in high school, I probably had the lowest self-esteem when compared to the other girls in school. This was because I had problem skin. I had blemishes all over my face. My mother was an avid fan of Clinique products and she told me to try out Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clear Blemish Gel.

For the packaging of the product, it looks really neat and it is one of those products which appear really effective even at just my first glance. It comes in a blue container which I have to squeeze to use the product. The cover is screw-type so the product is really sealed and nothing goes to waste. It is priced

at $14-15 for 15mL when I bought it online.

The directions state that a thin layer is to be applied to the blemish. I followed it strictly after using it liberally once because I noticed how it made my skin really dry. Ever since, I applied the product only on the pimple or blemish area and I use only a very small amount. I do this every night t avoid irritation and too much drying out of my skin. I did not like the product’s smell because it is too strong for me. However, it does not stay on long because it disappears as soon as the the solution is absorbed by the skin.

For the effect,

• I think it would just be right to call it slightly above average, but far from being excellent. What the product does is dry the pimple or blemish. It does not work that good for blemishes but it is best for pimples especially those with pus. After just 2 nights of using the product on a pimple, it dries out and heals faster. What I just don’t like is that it forms something like a scab and so, I have to hide it with some concealer every time I go out. Luckily, these scabs don’t form scars for in my face and the pimple just disappears without any trace.

I have read some bad comments about the

product’s effect but I think the main concern here is the application. People who are interested in using the product should remember not to use it all over their face, just like what I do. Apply only to areas with pimples and blemishes once a night to avoid getting your skin hurt or irritated because as I have noticed, the solution seems to be stronger than what we all expect so we have to be mindful of that.

Overall, I am giving this Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clear Blemish Gel an eight out of ten because it is effective. The directions, however, should be a lot more emphasized to avoid misuse by the consumers. It is worth the buy for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131101541660431/k2311a1031/10.31.11