Skarfix Cream for Clear Luminous Skin
  • I remember visting a dermatologist after one year just to check whether he would offer me something that I could apply to my scar but unfortunately by then, he offered no suggestions
  • On June this year, I decided to visit another dermatologist hoping that he would offer me a solution, fortunately this time, he prescribed for me Skarfix Cream which I was to apply twice a day
  • I started applying Skarfix Cream on July this year and within two weeks, I had noticed that my scar was becoming clearer and brighter
  • I would like to recommend it to anyone out there with a stubborn scar like mine

• by kash234

Five years ago when I got a scald burn on my elbow, I didn’t think that one day I would find a solution or an ointment that could clear my ugly scar. I believed that my scar was permanent. I remember visting a dermatologist after one year just to check whether he would offer me something that I could apply to my scar but unfortunately by then, he offered no suggestions.

Having a big scar is

not something that anyone would wish to have especially been on the elbow, it affected my confidence and most of the time, I preferred wearing long sleeved clothes to try and hide the scar.

On June this year, I decided to visit another dermatologist hoping that he would offer me a solution, fortunately this time, he prescribed for me Skarfix Cream which I was to apply twice a day. Skarfix Cream comes with a small rectangular ...

• box, one side is colored white and the other side is colored brown, inside the box, there is a small easy to squeeze bottle which contains the cream. The cream is dark yellow in color and has a thick texture. I only need to apply little on tip of my middle finger and spread it on my scar.

scar was becoming clearer and brighter. It’s been four months now and my scar is almost gone. There is only little scaring that is left and I hope in the next two months or so, I will have a clear luminous skin. I feel more confidence now compared to how I felt before. Skarfix Cream has worked some miracle on my scar. I would like to recommend it to anyone out there with a stubborn scar like mine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628101541530231/k2311a1028/10.28.11