L’Occitane Pillow Mist Relaxing  » Housewares  »
  • I love their products, not too keen on the price of them though
  • Well I will have to agree with that assumption

• by Mintaka

I love their products, not too keen on the price of them though…

When I saw this in L’Occitane store I just could not resist buying it, it is something I have never seen before - not with them or by any other brand personally. Pillow mist, well basically a perfume for pillows, was really appealing to me to top it up it has a lavender oil in it and I am lavender crazy!

The principle of this is pretty simple - it is

a spray bottle and you need to spray it onto your pillows or sheets (or couch or wherever you wish to)and you are done. The scent can be a bit strong for the first few minutes so I would advise, if you use it on your pillow do it at least 5 minutes before you go to sleep, it can be a bit too intense otherwise.

It contains oils of lavender, tea tree and geranium and a lime blossom extracts, all these ingredients ...

• are supposedly good for easing stress, relaxation and for a better sleep. Well I will have to agree with that “assumption”. These pillow mist gently takes you to a relaxed sleep. In the morning when you will wake up the gentle scent still being present on you pillow - lavender scent is prevailing and there is only a soft citrus scent mixed to it as far as my nose can tell. It certainly relieves some stress. Do not expect it to do
        wonders if you are extremely stressed out and nervous but it is still quite wonderful and a great way to end your working day. If I am a bit tense in the evening this mist certainly relaxes me.

If you share a bed with someone do ask them before buying this, my partner likes lavender but I do know quite a few of people that get headaches if they smell lavender. If you have a go then this bottle of pillow mist is worth every penny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326101541231031/k2311a1026/10.26.11