Pantene Pro-v Shampoo Total Care
  • When I started using this Pantene Pro-v Shampoo, I noticed that everytime I put on my palm, it was cool to touch and that cooliness deeply penetrated deep down my skin leaving me feeling fresh
  • Within the six months that I have used it, I have noticed that my hair is getting shinny and smoother with each use
  • Finding Pantende Pro-v Shampoo was one of the best things that I ever done for my hair
  • The price is also very competitive and cost around $2.5

• by kash234

I have been using Pantene Pro-v Shampoo Total Care for a period of 6 months now. This was after a long search of a shampoo that fitted my hair type. My hair is thick, dull and required alot of shampoo for it to penetrate throughout the hair and despite all the struggles looking for a perfect shampoo, I was was not able to achieve that shinny hair that I have always wanted. Nothing seemed to work for my hair and any shampoo that I tried, was dissapointing as the end results were not fullfilling.

On February this year, I was fed

up by the looks of my hair and I had decided if there was no shampoo out there that could improve my hair I was considering buying a weave instead. I went to one of the department store, and there were a variety of shampoo but the only shampoo that caught my eyes was the Pantene Pro-V Shampoo Total care. This is because there was a small bottle of conditioner that was attached together with it and the price was really good. I decided to give it a trial.

The shampoo is packed in a small white bottle and measures 180ml. It’s texture ...

• is thick, white in color and have a pleasant smell. I remember opening it the first time and the smell was so nice that I had to smell it more than once. When I started using this Pantene Pro-v Shampoo, I noticed that everytime I put on my palm, it was cool to touch and that cooliness deeply penetrated deep down my skin leaving me feeling fresh. I also noticed unlike the other shampoos that required alot of shampoo, I only needed a small amount to spread on my hair and the whole hair is done.

Within the six months that

I have used it, I have noticed that my hair is getting shinny and smoother with each use. The dullness that my hair used to have have really improved and Iam hoping that within the next six months, my hair will be much better in texture. Finding Pantende Pro-v Shampoo was one of the best things that I ever done for my hair. I feel more comfortable and confidence now compared to before. The price is also very competitive and cost around $2.5. Pantene Pro-v Shampoo Total Care is my shampoo for choice and I plan to continue using it as long as I can.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126101541090931/k2311a1026/10.26.11