LUMENE (Premium Beauty) Rejuvenating Make-up SPF 20  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best thing about this product is I can apply this without the need to top it with powder, if, I want a pearl smooth glow

• by monsterific

One of my favorite liquid foundation to apply after my moisturizer is LUMENE’s Rejuvenating Make up SPF 20, this has an oily texture that is quite good for those with non-sensitive normal to dry skin. My mom recommended this product after trying it out herself and ever since we have gone gaga over this product, purchasing 3-4 bottles just to be sure we have stocks just in case its been sold out again.

A must have beauty item on our cosmetic sets.

The best thing about this product is I can apply this without the need to top it with powder, if, I want a pearl smooth glow.

I have been complemented a lot because of this product.

This is somehow similar to another liquid product I use, which is Ponds liquid cream.

LUMENE helps lighten my face’ skin tone and helps my skin appear smooth ...

• with less pores visibility.

Can also help blemishes to appear less visible, however, it can’t eliminate all visibility except for small ones.

Can’t help hide reddish zits on your face, but a concealer will be useful in situations such as this and can do the job.

Best part of this product is, it has SPF 20, which is better compared to a different face cream powder I used with SPF 12 only but

much more expensive compared to LUMENE Premium Beauty Rejuvenating Make-up.

I don’t have a sensitive skin so I was able to enjoy this product.

However, I’m not sure if those with sensitive skin will enjoy using Lumene Rejuvenating Make-up.

The price is fairly cheap and anyone can afford to purchase one every month.

It takes me a month or 2 to consume a whole 30mL bottle.

So, price wise it’s a great product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126101541060931/k2311a1026/10.26.11