Quorn Veggie Patties and Nuggets  » Food  »
  • After a long history of eating various veggie burgers, I was really stunned when I bought the Quorn product
  • The drawbacks to Quorn are that it is pricey (I paid 3.50 for a box of 4 patties) and I have no idea how to actually pronounce the brand name

• by Angel
      After a long history of eating various veggie burgers, I was really stunned when I bought the Quorn product. My boyfriend, who is a carnivore, had no idea that it was not chicken.

The patty and

nuggets are white like chicken breast meat, and have a texture that is almost identical.

MUCH better than most veggie burgers I have tried.

The secret, according to the box, is that the Quorn is ...

• made from mycoprotein, a mushroom!! There is no hint of mushroominess to the taste.

The product is so good that I wrote to the company and they kindly responded with some coupons.

The drawbacks to Quorn

are that it is pricey (I paid 3.

50 for a box of 4 patties) and I have no idea how to actually pronounce the brand name.

It’s also quite hard to find.

I bought mine at the military commisary.

marcy says :

are there coupons

Galega says :

The company introduces coupons from time to time as a marketing strategy. That is not a permanent feature. You can see their official webpage, or look for their promotion on social media to find out latest coupons, if any.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272604154101030/k2311a0426/4.26.07