Olay Total Effects for Face and Neck Night Firming Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I only get interested with Olay Total Effects for Face and Neck Night Firming cream because I noticed that my neck is sagging and I never thought I have uneven cheek size
  • The last one is my problem so I did not wait another day
  • However, I like the smoothness of my skin in the morning when I leave it there so I do not care now if it is severely oily in the morning
  • It looks to have less fat but if you really want to know if there are changes I recommend you take a photo of you before using this one so that you can really prove and estimate the changes per week
  • There is only a slight change that happened on my neck and on the cheek part, I think it will be forever to have uneven size

• by grecy

I have been a user of Olay for quiet sometime now. Olay products work well at first but in later time it will let you down. I only get interested with Olay Total Effects for Face and Neck Night Firming cream because I noticed that my neck is sagging and I never thought I have uneven cheek size. It looks awful when you look at it closely.

I look of the availability of this product at the Landmark cosmetic stall and good thing this is available there. It costs Php 558 (estimated around $ 13.5) for the size of 48 grams. I am not sure if this one has a bigger size though. It is good that Olay products are good for all skin types as my skin varies from being oily to dry. During that time my skin is dry because I forgot to maintain moisturizer every night. I read from the label it claims to help from all face concern like fine lines or wrinkles, dull skin, brown spots, dry or flaking skin and lost of elasticity or firmness. The last one is my problem

so I did not wait another day; as soon as I got home I apply it on my skin to know the results.

After washing my face with facial wash, I do not apply the usual moisturizer I have from Myra but I used this one to replace it for the meantime to see how it works faster or effective. I really want to see if this one works. I apply it twice a day start from my face, down to the neck. I apply it evenly in upward motion. When I apply it at evening I leave it there overnight. I apply it again in the morning under my face powder. First thing I noticed is that it hydrates my skin completely. The cream is quickly absorbs by my skin. It has a little greasy effect but it goes dry less than a minute in the morning because I wear make up but during at night, I noticed my face is full of oil. It looks scary. However, I like the smoothness of my skin in the morning when I leave it there so I ...

• do not care now if it is severely oily in the morning.

The scent is light. I am okay with how it smells. This cream makes my face glow. My cheek is easy to get pinker, even my forehead and chin. It makes me have a youthful looking and fresh. When it comes to its objective I noticed slight changes on elasticity of my neck. It looks to have less fat but if you really want to know if there are changes I recommend you take a photo of you before using this one so that you can really prove and estimate the changes per week.

I learned that it has Vitamin B3, Vit E and Pro Vit B5. I have a strong feeling that it will work big time on my face in the long run. I do not have much fine line so I am not sure about if this one solves the issue. It definitely does not reduce the brown spot of my cheek. There were times I thought it already eliminate the brown spot but it only made the color brown to get

lighter. This one is also true about dry and flaky skin. For about 2 months, the firm of my skin changes slowly. I still believe that this cream can make my skin elastic. It strengthens my skin and it seems to protect it from the harsh chemicals contains in some make ups because I hardly have rashes even if I am using make up almost everyday. The results are slow though. There is only a slight change that happened on my neck and on the cheek part, I think it will be forever to have uneven size.

I recommend this one but in order to get quick results apply this cream twice a day and use it daily so that you can estimate how big the changes that happen every week or month. Also, I find it expensive so it is not a budget friendly cream. However I finished the 48g for two months so I guess I did saved half of the price of a typical firming cream. I am planning to buy another bottle next month. I will not stop until I am satisfied with the results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126101540980931/k2311a1026/10.26.11