Ciara Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It cost about $40 for a one ounce bottle but it is well worth it
  • It makes me feel confident and pretty and I think it will make you feel the same way
  • Blended with jasmine, rosewood and ylang-ylang, I highly recommend this fragance because of it's feminine romantic smell and it is long lasting

• by BettyAnn
      Ciara Perfume is a moderately priced perfume that I have worn for many years. It has a long lasting fragance and the men seem to love it.

It comes in differant strengths 80,

100,or 200 strength.

It is a soft fragance yet one that lingers and makes you feel so irresistable.

It cost about $40 for a one ounce bottle but it is well worth it.

...

• It drives my guy crazy.

It makes me feel confident and pretty and I think it will make you feel the same way.

Ciara is a spicy Oriental blend.

Sweet,long-lasting,and dramatic.

It

is made by Revlon.

It’s fragrance has hints of raspberry, neroli and lemon.

Blended with jasmine, rosewood and ylang-ylang, I highly recommend this fragance because of it’s feminine romantic smell and it is long lasting.

teresa says :

when did ciera perfume come out for sale and in stores ?

John says :

It was fist launched by Revlon in 1973.

Julia Wilson says :

Would like to find the top, middle and base note oils comprising Ciarra perfume. Would you be able to assist me with this please Thank you, Julia Wlson

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562604154071030/k2311a0426/4.26.07