Essence Smokey Eyes Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to bought this set the second I saw it
  • I like how this shade is very durable, once applied it won't come off easily and you won't need to correct it in the evening (or anywhere else), I also like how it does not smudge around your eyes - I hate when make up, especially dark one does that

• by Mintaka

Now which woman dose not like smokey eyes look? I decided to bought this set the second I saw it. The set consists of dark grey powdered eye shadow, almost black eye liner that is apply able with a brush and well the brush. As I saw in the store last day you can also buy a violet colored set and brown colored set.

The brush is quite good one side of it is a sponge like brush for applying the powdered eye shade and the other side of the brush is angle brush for

applying the eye liner.

Usually the first thing you do is to apply the eye liner to the line of the eyes with the angle brush. I have to say that this angle brush is pretty accurate when it comes to applying eye liner it’s quite a quality one for a “bonus” brush. I was pleasantly surprised. The eye liner has a nice colour to it, it is really dark grey, almost black colour - it is cream like so applying it with brush is easy and the colour stays even.

After you finish with the ...

• eye liner the powdered shade comes to it’s turn, you apply it with a sponge brush side - this one is nothing special, it is the generic cheaper one but does a good job. The colour of this shade is a bit lighter than eye liner and there is just a bit of silver sparkle to it. This eye shadow is also easy to apply and it spreads evenly, the colour is not to intense.

Once you have both one you just smudge the line between the eye shadow and eye liner carefully and you will

get a transition from one to another and a satisfactory smokey eyes look.

I like how this shade is very durable, once applied it won’t come off easily and you won’t need to correct it in the evening (or anywhere else), I also like how it does not smudge around your eyes - I hate when make up, especially dark one does that. Getting it off is easy with the help of make up remover, with water only you will need some time.

I really like it, it’s like a starter kit or a quick kit for smokey eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124101540690131/k2311a1024/10.24.11