Le Soleil Tanning and Nails Center in Pawtucket  » Business  »
547 Armistice Boulevard Pawtucket, RI 02861-2629
  • When i went inside Le Soleil salon, they told me they are the best tanning place in New England
  • They have both tanning beds and booths (different kinds of booths also), and as i always was going to booths, i decided to try something new - a tanning bed
  • The girl cleaned the room right after i went out of it, which makes me even more happy with my experience at the salon

• by Oceana

When i went inside Le Soleil salon, they told me they are the best tanning place in New England.

Good start, isn’t it?

I actually started looking for tanning places near me on google maps, then i was going on the websites to check the prices and then calling these places. So far Le Soleil was THE ONLY salon nearby that didn’t lie about their prices on the website. And, apparently, they have the lowest prices around.

I went there and was greeted by a very nice girl.

The salon looked

very clean.

I was offered different deals, such as monthly memebership, packages of several visits etc. I chose a package of 3 visits (which costs 25), but they give a free visit to new customers, so in fact i got 4 of them.

Also she offered me to try a lotion (for free) to protect skin while tanning (they have a wide variety of the lotions and bronzers). She told me that they always have new lamps, and that they are strong.

They have both tanning beds and booths (different kinds ...

• of booths also), and as i always was going to booths, i decided to try something new - a tanning bed.

I actually love tanning, and i tan regularly, and i don’t really put any protective lotions (i simply moisturize later), because i tan beautifully without burning.

All salons so far were telling me they had new lamps, so i thought - what’s the big deal?.

That was my big mistake. Apparently, they DO have new lamps, and i really should have listened to the receptionist and applied the lotion all

over my body, not just my face :)

So i actually got a little bit burned because of my own stupidity, and right now i’m waiting for some skin to peel off to go there again, because i got some beautiful tan (before my skin started peeling, of course).

The girl cleaned the room right after i went out of it, which makes me even more happy with my experience at the salon.

So the place is great, just a word of warning - use a lot of protective lotion :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4121101540370331/k2311a1021/10.21.11