Legend of Zelda Nintendo Wii Shop
  • I love the character of link armed with only a sword and shield he walks around fighting monsters
  • I think the music in this game is just awesome, in fact the Legend of Zelda song is probably one of the most famous tunes in video games history
  • I like the fact that you can upgrade you sword and shield in the game also get magical items in the game

• by MagickPen

The original Legend of Zelda in the Nintendo Wii shop is a great game. It’s what started all the role playing sword games in the world. I love the character of link armed with only a sword and shield he walks around fighting monsters.

I think the music in this game is just awesome, in fact the Legend of Zelda song is probably one of the most famous tunes in video games history. I like the fact that you can upgrade you sword and shield in the game also get magical items in the game.

This makes

everything so much more exciting and epic. Also all the cool little secret rooms and places you can bomb to open up are also very cool.

I really like the cool mini gambling games in The Legend of Zelda video game. And yes the price was just right at only 5 dollars in the Wii Points Shop.

I really think the whole storyline about having to save the princess from the Evil Gannon is very awesome. The game play and weapons you get are also a lot of fun and just awesome in the game.

The most ...

• fun thing I do is use the magic boomerang and freeze enemies and stab them with my sword. Also the bow and arrows are so fun to shoot at enemies.

And the fairy fountains were you can heal your health are also a very cool place in the game.

I really think that the dungeons in the game are just awesome the music in the dark dungeons is some of the scariest music ever in a video game.

I also really enjoy fighting the skeletons in the dungeons at the fire breathing dragons were a lot of fun

to destroy. I think Legend of Zelda is a pretty hard game without an online walkthrough.

But you can get tips and suggestions online on how to beat the game and find all the secrets. I think that is another thing I love about Legend of Zelda there are so many secret places and rooms, and it’s so much fun to discover all the new places and rooms.

The ending is just epic but I won’t tell you what happens. Check out the Legend of Zelda today! It’s really worth the money and it has a 2nd quest.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2821101540300331/k2311a1021/10.21.11