Physician’s Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder
  • I picked up this product awhile back, because I thought it would be the perfect finish to my face
  • The multi-colored powder looked interesting, so I couldn't wait to try it
  • I noticed that my face looked a little powdery, so I used my blow dryer to blow away the excess powder
  • I prefer products that I can wear anytime of the year
  • I love products that help my skin, not harm my skin

• by Mindmatters

Physicians formula has always made great products, that I felt were very unique. I picked up this product awhile back, because I thought it would be the perfect finish to my face. The multi-colored powder looked interesting, so I couldn’t wait to try it. I had never seen a palette like this, and I was hoping it would hide my imperfections and make my face flawless.

I first applied my foundation, then my mineral based powder. I

then used this product all over my face. The brush it comes with is the perfect brush to sweep the powder across my face. I then applied my mineral based brush and I was done.

I noticed that my face looked a little powdery, so I used my blow dryer to blow away the excess powder. I also used my fingers to wipe away some of the powder and blend it into my skin

I loved this product,

• until the Summer came. In the Summer, I can get really dark. I noticed in pictures my face looked a little lighter than the rest of my body. I already new it was this product causing me to look like this.

The product was great for my winter skin but not my summer skin. I prefer products that I can wear anytime of the year.

This product is great for sensitive skin like mine. I never

broke out because of this product. I love products that help my skin, not harm my skin.

I also love that you have to flip the powder palette, and the brush is underneath it. It is was very convenient. I never saw something like this before.

The palette is very delicate, so if you drop it, it breaks into several pieces.

This is a must try if you are looking for that extra glow to your face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121101540200231/k2311a1021/10.21.11