Orient Cafe 6  » Restaurants  »
2800 Marina Bay Dr., League City, TX 77573
  • I love to visit Texas and when I do, I must make a stop here to get really good Asian food
  • This could just be me, but the vibe is not the best
  • The sauce they use is amazing and they give plenty of it, so you can soak your rice in it
  • I like to add a little bit of chili sauce to it to give it that extra kick

• by Mindmatters

I love to visit Texas and when I do, I must make a stop here to get really good Asian food. Not many Asian restaurants make food this good.

This neighborhood doesn’t have very many Asian restaurants to eat at, and this one looks like it is out of place. I of course am glad this place is here, because I have had many great memories here.

I keep coming back because of the food, not so much the service. The people

here act like they can’t speak. They are not friendly, and they could care less if you like your food or not. Its a very weird feeling and an awkward environment. This could just be me, but the vibe is not the best. I know that this would make most people not come here, but I love the food.

My favorite thing here to get is the chicken with broccoli. The broccoli is soft and the chicken is tender. The sauce ...

• they use is amazing and they give plenty of it, so you can soak your rice in it. I always ask them to make this dish extra spicy. It tastes even better when they make it very spicy.

I love their hot and spicy soup. This is the only soup I have tried, but I always have to have it here. I like to add a little bit of chili sauce to it to give it that extra kick. I always ask

for this sauce on the side. It is very oily but really good.

Their spring rolls are great and I love the duck sauce they give for dipping it. It is quite a tasty appetizer before my main course. I also love to dip the egg roll in chili sauce. I like this better than dipping it in duck sauce.

It is a huge place, but it is never filled with people. It is still a place to try some great Asian food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721101540180231/k2311a1021/10.21.11