Olay White Radiance Protective Lotion
  • I do not use foundation makeup on a daily basis and so I prefer SPF creams for hands and face
  • My skin started looking little brighter with daily use and that is the change I found on my face since I started using this lotion
  • Unlike many other SPF creams it has a fragrance and that is also one reason why I like this white coloured lotion
  • So if you are a shopper who wants to avoid parabens, probably this lotion is not suitable

• by Sweety

As I was looking for a protective SPF lotion for daily use, I came across Olay White Radiance Protective Lotion with SPF24/PA++. I do not use foundation makeup on a daily basis and so I prefer SPF creams for hands and face. My skin started looking little brighter with daily use and that is the change I found on my face since I started using this lotion.

I have few dark spots on my hands and I used his protective lotion for 5 days and I saw that the spots lightened. The dark spots were really dark, bow now it has lightened. Not really visible and dark as before. Most importantly, it provides protection from UVA and UVB rays. This lotion is a moisturising lotion that comes in a cute and long transparent bottle.

Unlike many other SPF creams ...

• it has a fragrance and that is also one reason why I like this white coloured lotion. Spreads evenly on to the skin easily without adding an oily appearance. Wondering if it works for individuals with all skin types? This lotion works for everyone from oily to combination skin. Best of all, it did not cause any sort of allergies or rash and I began using it after testing on
        my hands for two consecutive days.

The 75 ml bottle is reasonably priced and comes in easy to squeeze transparent bottle with a cap. The active ingredient in this lotion is Vitamin B3 that penetrates the sublayers of the epidermis to provide natural radiance. The downside is that this product contains preservative parabens - Methylparaben, Ethylparaben and Propylparaben. So if you are a shopper who wants to avoid parabens, probably this lotion is not suitable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121101540140231/k2311a1021/10.21.11