CV CadeaVera Face Peel-Off Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • This was again one of the products I bought by accident, I was searching for a peeling mask to use before I would use a anti-acne mask and made a mistake by buying a peel-of mask, a mask that I did not know even existed
  • I noticed the mask is quite hard to wash from the hands, a simple splash of water just won't do
  • Well what else to say than I love that I made a mistake in buying this

• by Mintaka

This was again one of the products I bought by accident, I was searching for a peeling mask to use before I would use a anti-acne mask and made a mistake by buying a peel-of mask, a mask that I did not know even existed. But it was one of the better mistakes.

You apply the mask on the face, let it do what it is supposed to do for 10-15 minutes then you just peel it off - you grab the mask and slowly peel it of your face. When I read the instructions I was a bit confused since all the masks I

have ever used needed to be washed off after use, but well why not!

As you open the package (one package contains two separate packages of mask, 2 time use) the scent is quite sharp and reminds me personally of the scent you smell when you are at the doctors, very sterile. Mask “liquid” is transparent and quite thick. You spread it evenly (thin layer) on your face and wait for 10-15 minutes. I noticed the mask is quite hard to wash from the hands, a simple splash of water just won’t do. I liked how I looked wearing this mask - I felt like ...

• a plastic doll since I well looked like one with a glossy shiny look on my skin. Mask is not uncomfortable to wear, it does not sting or something it is actually quite soothing at start. It gets a bit uncomfortable at the end when the mask becomes harder - you feel like your face is stuck in the mask.

When my 15 minutes were up I went to try to peel of the mask and to my surprise it was just as it is said - I grabbed the mask at the edge and started to peel it off and it came off nicely

(almost the whole face in one piece). Only one part of the mask did not go down in one piece and it was where I had applied too thick layer of the mask and it did not dry completely - but getting that down was also easy. I had some problems getting the mask off at hair line - it went off a bit slower.

After use the skin looks amazing! The pores were cleaned the skin looks better in general, it looks more taut, feels more smooth, looks fresher… I love it.

Well what else to say than I love that I made a mistake in buying this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121101540090231/k2311a1021/10.21.11