EOS Nourish Everyday Hand Lotion
  • I would definitely recommend this natural hand lotion to anyone to use to help hydrate dry hands throughout the cool dry winter months because it seems to be working well for my hands
  • I have even noticed my fingernails are a bit stronger after using this lotion and my hands look younger
  • I will definitely continue using this hand cream

• by soleil

My hands have been so dry and chapped because of the cool dry air arriving. One of the natural hand lotions I have been using to help hydrate and soften my hands up is the EOS Nourish Everyday Hand Lotion. It actually contains nourishing and conditioning ingredients in it such as soy oil, aloe, oats, sunflower seed oil, vitamins and shea butter. These ingredient I find also help prevent my hands from drying out in between used

which is nice too.

The hand lotion comes in this cute small one fluid ounce egg shaped bottle. It is so odd, but it actually fits nicely into my handbag so I can take it wherever I go just incase my hands do become dry. The lotion inside the body is light and creamy in texture with a light soft floral scent. I apply the hand lotion by simply squirting about a teaspoon amount into my hands.

• Then I simply massage my hands together. The lotion absorbs super fast when my hands are really dry and it leaves them feeling soft and hydrated afterwards. The lotion is not oily, greasy or sticky either which makes me happy. I hate oily greasy lotion.

Now I use this hand lotion about three times per day, or after I wash my hands. I have also used a bit of this lotion on my feet the other day

because they were so dry and needed some moisturizing as well. Surprising the lotion did help soften them up dramatically.

I would definitely recommend this natural hand lotion to anyone to use to help hydrate dry hands throughout the cool dry winter months because it seems to be working well for my hands. I have even noticed my fingernails are a bit stronger after using this lotion and my hands look younger. I will definitely continue using this hand cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120101539940531/k2311a1020/10.20.11