Cien Cream Soap (Milk & Honey) Refill Pouch  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like how you can pour the soap at any angle you want since the pouch is flexible and also when the liquid soap is running low in the pouch you can squeeze it out by pressing on the pouch
  • I really like the packaging - which is sturdy enough too, it won't pop if you accidentally drop it on the floor - I think it is really handy

• by Mintaka

We have a on wall soap dispenser in the toilet so we buy these quite often. This refill pouch contains 750ml of liquid soap which is enough for more than one fill. The pouch has a lid so you can close it after use - the lid is strong enough it won’t accidentally open. This lid also makes it easy to precisely pour the liquid soap into the dispenser without leaving a mess. I like

how you can pour the soap at any angle you want since the pouch is flexible and also when the liquid soap is running low in the pouch you can squeeze it out by pressing on the pouch. I really like the packaging - which is sturdy enough too, it won’t pop if you accidentally drop it on the floor - I think it is really handy.

The soap itself is good too, it is on ...

• the cheap side so that is another plus. I like how the soap feels, it is quite creamy and it foams well. It feels a very soft feel on the hands. I find this soap quite efficient when it comes too cleaning grease from the hands and in general you do have a clean feel after washing with this soap. I like the scent it has and there is also some scent left on the
        hands after use - it is a well balanced mix of milk and honey scent - honey scent not being too strong which is a case with many honey scented products.

It is a good designed refill pouch, I certainly prefer it than refill soap bottles, this one takes less space and it seems more environment friendly, I would like it if they would pack it in even bigger pouches though. Good refill pouch and a good liquid soap.

quick note by anonymous :

Stop calling syntetic handwashes, gels a soap. It is not a soap there is no soap in those liquid washes at all.

Jennifer Davis says :

Actually many gels and liquid hand washes do contain soaps and antibacterial properties so it is unfair to say that they are not soaps. In fact most hospitals use liquid hand soaps for their doctors and nurses to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120101539880531/k2311a1020/10.20.11