Old Spice Body Wash Dry Skin Defense With Live Wire Scent  » Cosmetics  »
  • I always purchase new body wash since I love trying more products almost every month
  • It is tailored to protect men from this skin problem
  • This is what I like about body washes because they have an added smell that suffocates you to invigorate your senses

• by ibizaspain

I always purchase new body wash since I love trying more products almost every month. I’ve recently stumbled on Old Spice’s body washes. I did not know that they have wide selection for body wash. One of the products I tried was the one with Live Wire Scent. This body wash is foremost for dry skin. It is tailored to protect men from this skin problem. The product is contained in a very modern container and the body wash itself is colored green. It is quite refreshing and great to see it. The product contends that cleaning is a separate thing and moisturizing your skin is another. When using the product, you can get both.

The scent has a very unique but great smell. I was really puzzled reading “Live Wire”.

The smell is genuinely masculine, it is a cross between a green smell and and a strong woody aroma. It is good because it is invigorating. I always check for the scent of a body wash because I find it important. One of the greatest reward in taking a bath is experiencing the freshness brought by your soap or your body wash. This is what I like about body washes because they have an added smell that suffocates you to invigorate your senses. It is literally like cleaning your mind and body. The scent was great.

The formula was impressive. This body wash stressed that its a hydrating. The formula is silky but just right and moderate. There are tons of body washes which promises hydration differently and you can really ...

• tell from their composition. It is thick and strong that you will have difficulty in rinsing it. I do not believe it has to be that necessary. I have tried various products from The Body Shop and those were moisturizing too but not too thick and sticky. You can provide a product with moisturizers and still keep its formula effectively moisturizing still. Just like this body wash, the formula is nice to use because it is less sticky.

The most important thing that I was expecting was its moisturizing effect. For somebody like me who plays active sport outdoors, my skin is susceptible to dryness and eventual roughness. I always go for hydrating products that can help me ease this problem. This body wash is effective in keeping your skin moisturized.

There are two effects I have experienced with it. This product is great right after you use it. It can really give that soft and smooth feeling right after you shower. I find it great because you can sense its immediate effect. This is almost the case with all other products. But the important thing is, it should be able to hydrate your skin for hours and not just the moment after you shower. I find the moisturizing benefits of this product long lasting. This is the second aspect of its hydrating feature. It can really keep your skin soft and supple. In my case, even if I stay longer outdoors where the weather is humid, my skin is still moisturized because of body wash. Thus, I find this effective in moisturizing your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119101539750431/k2311a1019/10.19.11