Blistex-Medicated Regular Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't know why, but I love products that say medicated
  • I noticed a physical appearance and I felt a significant change in my lips immediately
  • You will definitely need to reapply, because my lips would get chapped again if I didn’t

• by Mindmatters

I don’t know why, but I love products that say medicated. That word makes me want to buy the product even more, because it makes me think it will work more effectively. I mainly bought this Blistex product, because it said medicated. Medicated products have always worked for me in the past.

I have always loved Blistex. Before I even went to the store looking for a new lip balm, I already

new that Blistex was the brand I wanted.

My lips seem to crack and dry during the Summer heat. I just needed a change from my ordinary lip balm. This product definitely does just that. It soothes and hydrates my lips almost instantly. I noticed a physical appearance and I felt a significant change in my lips immediately.

After a few days of using this product, my lips were back to normal. I ...

• no longer had cracked lips, and I no longer had lips that were peeling from every corner. I felt like I had a new pair of lips, and I could wear lipstick again without it looking gross.

The stick glides along my lips very smoothly, making them the softest they have been in a long time.

The medicated scent is what I love the most about this product. I love how it smells. Of

course that scent doesn’t last all day, although I wish it did.

I reapply this product several times a day, because it speeds up the healing process. You will definitely need to reapply, because my lips would get chapped again if I didn’t.

This product doesn’t change the color of my lips. I hate when lip balms have a little color to it. This product was perfect for what I wanted it to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119101539600431/k2311a1019/10.19.11