Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation
  • This is the perfect tiny compact foundation powder that I have found on the market, and I love it
  • It is so convenient to take with me everywhere, and I don't have to worry about it leaking out in my bag
  • The only thing I don't like about this product is that you have to keep the plastic on the inside of the container

• by Mindmatters

This is the perfect tiny compact foundation powder that I have found on the market, and I love it. It is so convenient to take with me everywhere, and I don’t have to worry about it leaking out in my bag. I love Revlon, but now I love it more, since finding this product.

It comes with the perfect brush that is part of the top of the bottle. Now that is what

I call convenient. I never used a product that was as easy as this.

This is honestly all I need to cover up most of my blemishes. After I use my face primer, I apply this all over my face. I usually brush over my face twice with this product, and that’s all I need to make my face look flawless. Even though this is a powder, it doesn’t look like a powder on ...

• my face, but rather like a second layer of skin. A layer of skin that is free of discolorations.

The color is perfect for my skin no matter what season it is. Somehow it seems to work well with the color of my skin. I’m glad I don’t have to worry about having several colors.

The only thing I don’t like about this product is that you have to keep the plastic on the

inside of the container. If you don’t, an excessive amount of powder gets on the brush. So I am having to constantly take the plastic on and off the holes where the powder comes out of.

This product is totally worth it, but a little more expensive than some of the other products on the market. It lasts a long time and I can’t remember the last time I needed to buy another one.

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119101539590431/k2311a1019/10.19.11