Revlon Colorstay Mineral Blush, Roseberry
  • This blush works for every season, and that is why I love this product so much
  • This product comes with a small brush, but I recommend that you buy a bigger round brush
  • I like this mineral based blush, because I never have acne breakouts

• by Mindmatters

I often find it difficult to find a blush that works with my tan colored skin. Not only that, but my skin drastically changes season to season. During the winter, I am a pale tan color, and during the Summer, I get extremely dark. I get so dark, during the Summer, I don’t even recognize myself.

This blush works for every season, and that is why I love this product so much. The color really works well

with my skin, and it always gives me that extra glow. If I don’t use this product, I feel like my face is missing something.

This product comes with a small brush, but I recommend that you buy a bigger round brush. It makes it easier to apply, and it goes on my face more evenly.

This blush has a little bit of shimmer to it, and it gives me that nice pink glow. It’s not so much ...

• shimmer that it looks like glitter. It is just the right amount.

The blush blends in very nicely on my skin, without me having to use my fingers to blend it in. All I need to do is gently sweep some of the blush on my cheeks with the brush. I add some on the top of my nose as well.

It lasts all day, and I don’t have to reapply if I don’t want to. Of course,

I do reapply, because I reapply everything half way through the day. It is really not necessary to reapply it though. It stays on, so I never have to worry about how I look.

I like this mineral based blush, because I never have acne breakouts. With most other blushes, I always have some skin reaction, because I have sensitive skin. So this is great for those with sensitive skin.

Revlon did good when they made this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119101539560431/k2311a1019/10.19.11