Sony NW-A800 Video Walkman  » Electronics  »
  • This is the ultimatum, the best that I think Sony could come up with when it comes to Walkman
  • I haven't purchase it yet, but going to, definitely, when I do get my pay
  • I simply have the best time browsing and experimenting this Video Walkman, and here is my review
  • I prefer this kind of products rather than a new brand that is getting all popular in the market, but lacks credibility for its before products
  • I love movies and music, and what more better than to purchase this latest by Sony

• by missy
      I am all so excited reviewing the latest by Sony, NW-A800 Video Walkman. This is the ultimatum, the best that I think Sony could come up with when it comes to Walkman. And best, plus video.

I haven’t purchase it yet, but going to, definitely, when I do get my pay. There are choices of blue, white, black and light pink-purplish color for this cool Video Walkman.

My friend has it already !! And I’m so jealous, she has the pink-purplish one, and it looks very stylish and feminine. I simply have the best time

browsing and experimenting this Video Walkman, and here is my review.

The screen size is about 2 inches. But it is very thin and skinny, like the latest flat screen cell phones that you could get.

It’s about 9mm skinny, I think. Now, talk about the battery life of this Walkman gets me all excited.

The battery life is about approximately up to 25 hours of music and also equivalent to 2 films back to back. Sounds very good, right? I was quite skeptical at first, but a brand like Sony doesn’t disappoint.

I prefer ...

• this kind of products rather than a new brand that is getting all popular in the market, but lacks credibility for its before products. The earphones are super cool as well, and the music is blaringly clear to my ears, that I managed to forget my surroundings for quite a bit.

It plays back tunes from the MP3 well, and clear. And there’s almost zero glitch when you change from one music to the other.

The best that this product is launched by this year, is for the fact that Windows has released the program Vista, and therefore,

this Video Walkman is Vista friendly. Means that you can transfer movies from your DVD to your Video Walkman in just a snap of your finger.

Another cool factor is that you can drag and drop your movie transfer, just like any computer based applications. That’s why I am so excited.

I love movies and music, and what more better than to purchase this latest by Sony?

I am not sure about the pricing of this Video Walkman, I was so excited that I forget to ask my friend, but I think it ranges from $150-$200+. This is a definite 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162504153951130/k2311a0425/4.25.07