Dancing with the Stars  » TV  »
  • I like Laila and Maksim because she is big and beautiful and as a woman boxer,she has to be agile, yet graceful

• by H Marie Vaughn
      Do you need a good laugh?Or just want to look at the pretty people making a fool of themselves. I have to give it to them,it takes a lot of heart to get on national TV and know you can’t dance,yet you give it your all.

I think

it is a lot like American Idol.

It is really more about popularity,which can hold you on the show for weeks,even though you can’t dance a lick!

I like Laila and Maksim because she is big and beautiful and as a woman boxer,she has to be agile, yet ...

• graceful.

Will she win?Probably not because honestly there are better dancers.

The show comes on,on mondays at 7pm.

The couple with the lowest score is voted out on tuesday.

I like that they choose people who are great at what they do ,often are lousey at ballroom dancing.

I especially like

when they pick the sports stars.

It is so funny to see them taken out of their element and put out there to dance.

I predict Apolo and Julianne will be the winner this season,or maybe Ian and Cheryl,they are the two best couples so far.

I love the music and the dancing.

Dancing with the Stars

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102504153941130/k2311a0425/4.25.07