Dell XPS 15Z Laptop
  • Dell XPS 15Z is one of the best gadgets that I ever bought
  • I bought it for $1500 by ordering online from Dell's website
  • The experience of gaming and watching movies over this laptop is really magnificent

• by theblaze

Dell XPS 15Z is one of the best gadgets that I ever bought. Though, I was a little bit skeptical initially because of its exorbitant high price but now I am more than satisfied with this laptop. I bought it for $1500 by ordering online from Dell’s website.

This stylish laptop is capable of providing me the best possible entertainment and can handle quite a large amount of data with ease. First, let me say a bit

about its design. More than its performance it was its fabulous design which had compelled me to buy this. The cover is made of aluminum and plastic and the color which I am possessing is of eye catching silver. It looks heavier than what its actual weight is. It emanates a sort of executive look. There is no doubt behind the fact that I feel quite confident in company of this laptop.

The laptop is quite easy to use. The keyboard is laid down nicely and handling it is a child play. The LED screen which adores this laptop is of 15”. The experience of gaming and watching movies over this laptop is really magnificent.

I can vouch for its performance and durability. Since last three months I am running it continuously and there has not been a single instant when this laptop did anything unexpected. As a matter of fact the ...

• Dell XPS 15Z Laptop
      laptop is powered by second generation Intel Core i7 processor which is making waves around the world for strong performance. Then, they have installed 8GB RAM which makes it easy to handle anything. For my personal satisfaction the laptop is also equipped with NIVIDA 525M Graphics Card. This card is the latest one and any game can be handled easily through this. Being a gaming enthusiast I could not have asked for more. The laptop also
      comes with 720 GB of hard disk storage.

The performance of battery is also good, at least till now. Once fully charged, the battery can keep the laptop running for at least six hours which makes it a perfect stuff even for journey.

One more thing that I would like to mention here is its inherent capability to handle High Definition Videos. With so many positives, I am proud of this laptop and would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone.

Jimit Malde says :

The new Dell XPS 15z is extremely thin for a midsize laptop, and includes a powerful CPU and mid range GPU, along with a 1080p display and backlit keyboard.

In short it is a good product. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6319101539360431/k2311a1019/10.19.11