SkinWhite Power Whitening Hand & Body Lotion with SPF 20  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I knew I had to do something with my uneven skin tone, so I bought a lotion with whitening and sun protection effects
  • The 50mL lotion cost me Php97.00 and I think it’s somehow expensive
  • I had my hopes up so high so I was quite disappointed when I used it
  • What I like about it is that it comes in a very handy size so I could actually bring it with me in school or wherever I go and apply it whenever I want to
  • It also has bigger sizes but I don't recommend it for those first-time users or those who want to try and explore what the product does

• by makeuplover

When I had a summer job, I had to go out at nine in the morning and commute. I had problems with my skin which got darker and darker as the days go by. I knew I had to do something with my uneven skin tone, so I bought a lotion with whitening and sun protection effects.

SkinWhite Power Whitening Hand and Body Lotion’s SPF 20 turned me on because I badly needed any form of protection from the sun and so I chose to buy

it because the product’s commercial convinced me to give it a try. The 50mL lotion cost me Php97.00 and I think it’s somehow expensive. Well, I just thought maybe it’s because of its effectiveness so I just ignored the price. It comes in a very attractive container too and any girl who loves pink, just like me, would spot it right away.

I had my hopes up so high so I was quite disappointed when I used it. Well it promised to whiten my skin in seven days but the truth is, I don’t see any change at all. It did whiten me instantly which is good but after I took a batch or washed-up, the whiter skin fades and everything turns back into what it used to be. It is more of a concealer than a whitening lotion for me. I did feel that my skin was a bit moisturized and protected, though.

What I like about it is that it comes in a very handy size so I could actually ...

• SkinWhite Power Whitening Hand & Body Lotion with SPF 20
      bring it with me in school or wherever I go and apply it whenever I want to. I also like the non-greasy and non-sticky feel after I apply the product because it leaves me feeling light. It also contains Vitamins B5, B3, and E and that’s probably the reason why I feel my skin becoming smoother and healthier, but then again, not whiter and fairer.

It also has bigger sizes but I don’t recommend it for those first-time users or those who want to try and

explore what the product does. I think this will be good for some who want instant-like results and daily skin protection from the sun.

Overall, I think the product is just too promising and results aren’t delivered very well. I think the company must concentrate on improving their product quality to satisfy users. Their product is okay for a lotion but they promised to whiten the user’s skin so they just live up to that because of course, buyers will buy their product for that exact reason.

lora says :

yes. 7 days wont be effective if your skin is really damaged by the sun, thts the reason why you dont see any result cos you have used it for like 7days.

Grecy says :

This kind of product depends on body chemistry. I used it before and it only made my skin soft, not whitens nor lightens it. I stop using it because it makes the hair on my arms to grow twice. I do not use it on my legs because it is fairer compare to my arms. My arms are always exposed to sunlight that is why SPF 20 lotion like this is the perfect cover.

jem says :

This product works well in my skin.my skin becomes fairer in just few weeks. Well I think it still depends in our skin type.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119101539320431/k2311a1019/10.19.11