Toyota RAV4  » Cars  »
  • RAV4 has an automatic transmission, though I think that for there are manual transmissions as well, but I don't think personally, to drive a cool looking SUV RAV4, looks cool with all the extra gear handling
  • The brand says it all, I think on the whole, Toyota is a very nice brand, and RAV4 doesn't give me problems

• by missy
      Wow, I love this car. I rented it some time last week, for the weekends, and had the most enjoyable time driving around with RAV4, from Toyota.

Though this is not the latest car brand that Toyota features, but I can’t help falling in love with RAV4, and simply chose to rent this car because of its make, and also the comfortability of driving a sort of

like a “Land Rover” type of car.

From what I read in magazines and some word of mouths, RAV4 is the first make from Toyota to create its own SUV.

The RAV4 that I rented was all black in color, and after Toyota had released RAV4, the design that came next from its competitor was from Land Rover, with the new Freelander car.

RAV4 has an automatic transmission,

• though I think that for there are manual transmissions as well, but I don’t think personally, to drive a cool looking SUV RAV4, looks cool with all the extra gear handling.

It is simply a lady’s car, or a man’s car, depending on how you style it, and how you choose the color.

Black seems all mysterious, and I must say, when I drove RAV4, most men

on the road were looking to take a pick at who is driving it.

The brand says it all, I think on the whole, Toyota is a very nice brand, and RAV4 doesn’t give me problems.

A bit of advice though.

For those who want to buy or rent this Toyota RAV4, be prepared for the fuel money.

It’s quite a lot, I must say.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92504153931130/k2311a0425/4.25.07