Ayr Saline Nasal Mist  » Health  »
  • I highly recommend the Ayr Saline Nasal Mist for your sinus issues

• by Tammy Rich

I have often had trouble with allergies. But the over the counter allergy medicines just did not quite do the trick. And when my allergies are bad enough that I do break down and obtain an over the counter allergy medicine, it always dries up everything on my body. I do not understand why they cannot seem to make an allergy medication available over the counter than has an option that does not dry you completely up. And even

the ones that state they are a non-drowsy formula, they will still put me to sleep.

Then I heard about Ayr Saline Nasal Mist. The label states “non-medicated alcohol-free”. Since it is non-medicated, that meant to me that it would not make me sleepy. Alcohol-free meant to me that it would not further dry out my already waterless, scaly feeling poor noise. So I tried Ayr Saline Nasal Mist. It was great. No more dry feeling ...

• from that icky allergy medication. I read the further items on the label and found out it was also a nasal wash for sinuses. This is what I needed. I knew that my ear tubes were bowed and did not drain correctly. Another wash would help and make the other medications not necessary unless the situation was turning for the worse with an infection included. And then antibiotics would have to be prescribed anyway.

No longer do I ever

take over the counter allergy medications for my sinuses. I do have to take Benadryl when bitten by insects due to extreme swelling. And I also use Ayr Saline Nasal Mist when I have to take the Benadryl to combat the dryness side effects. I highly recommend the Ayr Saline Nasal Mist for your sinus issues. It is non-medicated and alcohol-free. You have nothing to lose but the problem. And it is safe to accompany your other medications.

Ayr Saline Nasal Mist

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419101539200331/k2311a1019/10.19.11