Lime Roll On Deodorant (Jardins du Monde) by Yves Rocher  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been using their products since being introduced to this French beauty company almost a year ago and have yet to be disappointed
  • Up until recently for some reason I had not tried any of their deodorants and as I was in need of stocking up in this area of personal care I decided to try a few different varieties from their deodorant ranges
  • This review is about my own personal experience of using an anti -perspirant from them entitled 'Lime From Mexico' from the Jardins du Monde range
  • I opted for the roll on in the Lime from Mexico fragrance as I thought the compact size would be ideal to pop in my sports bag for when I hit the gym as it doesn't take up much room so seemed the ideal choice
  • The deodorant seemed to take a while to dry but once it did my underarm area felt dry and comfortable unlike some roll ons that can cause my skin to dry so much it cracks and becomes sore - this definitely not one of those thankfully

• by Ticktock

I have a real penchant for Yves Rocher products and try to buy as many per month as my credit card and budget will affordably stretch to. I have been using their products since being introduced to this French beauty company almost a year ago and have yet to be disappointed. Up until recently for some reason I had not tried any of their deodorants and as I was in need of stocking up in this area of personal care I decided to try a few different varieties from their deodorant ranges. This review is about my own personal experience of using an anti -perspirant from them entitled ‘Lime From Mexico’ from the Jardins du Monde range.

I have no preference really when it comes to deodorants whether they are roll ons or in an aerosol spray format as

long as the product does it’s job and keeps me dry and fresh then I am not very fussy how it’s applied. I opted for the roll on in the Lime from Mexico fragrance as I thought the compact size would be ideal to pop in my sports bag for when I hit the gym as it doesn’t take up much room so seemed the ideal choice.

The deodorant comes housed in an attractive bright green tube which is unsurprisingly is decorated in a lime green and is very aesthetically pleasing as far as roll on deodorants are concerned. There is a simple twist off lid placed on top and this protects the roll on ball underneath which disperses the deodorant.

I liked the sound of this from the start as I find many deodorants can have a ...

• similar sporty scent so I wanted something that was just that little bit different from the norm along with still offering a fresh clean scent when applied.

On removing the lid there is a wonderful lime aroma that greeted me and reminded me of drinking mojitos! I found the strength of the fragrance to be of an acceptable level so was eager to use and after my morning shower I gave it a go.

The deodorant is a of a clear colour and when the roller ball is moved it activates the liquid and causes it to ’stick’ to the ball ready to apply. I found the ball glided against my underarm skin with ease and the liquid of the deodorant felt refreshing though very wet in texture. The deodorant seemed to take a while to dry but

once it did my underarm area felt dry and comfortable unlike some roll ons that can cause my skin to dry so much it cracks and becomes sore - this definitely not one of those thankfully.

After going on my morning run I was pleased that this deodorant still kept me smelling fresh and the lime was really uplifting and sweetly scented which really made a change. I have used this quite often first thing on a morning and have found it to have kept me fresh all day through to the evening and even after a busy day at work where I’m on my feet all day this has not let me down.

Because this is a roll on the bottle seemed to last me ages so it is well worth the money and something I will buy again - another fantastic product from Yves Rocher.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101539150431/k2311a1018/10.18.11